At Montana Colors we wanted to make a complete update of our most historic product; The Hardcore, the format that transformed in the year 1996 the conception of the graffiti world-wide. The new Hardcore 2, maintains its main characteristics: bright finish and high pressure but with a new formulation that provides a much faster drying and excellent coverage in all its colors. Formulated with fast drying alkyd resins and high quality pigments.
- High pressure.
- Very fast drying.
- Good hardening.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Great resistance to scratching once the film has been polymerized.
- Contains no lead or other heavy metals.
- Good power of covering.
- Color durability.
- Ease of application and repainting.
- Very good behavior in the open.
- Very good resistance to U.V. (Consult letter)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the spray well before use, approximately one minute after hearing the mixer noise.
- Apply on clean and dry surfaces. On oxidized metal surfaces: Remove corrosion with a wire brush and provide an antioxidant primer if necessary. On plastics and polyesters apply an anchor layer.
- Apply in thin layers to obtain better results, it is always better three thin layers than one thick, repaintable at fifteen minutes with the same paint.
- Invert the aerosol to purge the valve after use, if it stalls the diffuser replace it with one again.
- Do not apply to connected equipment and use in well ventilated areas.
- Ask for safety data sheets.
Nominal capacity 400ml.
Resistance of the container to heat: <50ºC
Propellant: GLP-HC C3-C4
They contribute to the surfaces painted with this product a metallic aspect of great decorative power very indicated for plastic and artistic arts of interior use, since its resistance to the intemperie is very low.
- Fine Arts